One Hat Design Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, onehatdesign.com (“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
This webpage (together with the documents referred to in it) gives you the terms on which you use our Site, whether as a guest or a registered user. use of our site includes accessing, browsing, or registering.
If you do not agree to these terms of website use, you should not use it.
Other applicable terms
If you purchase marketing services from our site, our Terms and Conditions of supply will apply to the sales.
Information about us
onehatdesign.com is a site operated by One Hat Design Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3621542 and have our registered office at Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney OX28 4BH.
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you;
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask us to delete any personal data We hold about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us using the details provided below and We will do our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Changes to these terms
Changes to our site
Although we are under no obligation to update it, we do seek to keep our site up to date, and so can change the content from time to time. Please note, however, that at any given time any of the content on our site may be out of date.
Whilst of course we try our best, we cannot guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will at all times be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We try to ensure that our site will be available when customers want to use it, although we cannot guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis meaning that we have the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. In these circumstances, we will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Our site is aimed at people residing in Great Britain, to whom we offer our services.
What Data Do We Collect?
- Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- business/company name job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
You may provide to us information about you by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, and your energy supply details.
We need this information so that we can arrange services available on this website. We may communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct and/or provision of the Services in general, including notifying you about any changes to the Services.
We will not pass your details to a third party or disclose your personal information.
How Do We use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. The legal purpose for which we hold your data is either contractual obligation/legitimate interest or consent. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying our services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you);
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you;
- Replying to emails from you;
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time;
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site to enable us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news and offers on our services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited internet marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR, Data Protection Act 2018 and the e-Privacy Act 2018 and any subsequent legislation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was first collected.
In addition, we will record your consent to us keeping you in touch about our products and services. Your communication preference will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- We continuously update staff training in line with the latest data protection and security best practice. Our website is secured using SSL encryption and we continuously review our IT security procedures.
- We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- We also keep your information confidential. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
Do We Share Your Data?
We do not share your data with other companies.
How Can You Access Your Data?
To contact us regarding data protection, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
Copyright © 2018 One Hat Design Limited
One Hat Design Limited – registered company in England & Wales No: 3621542, Wittas House, Two Rivers, Station Lane, Witney OX28 4BH