Although our workflow can handle a variety of file types we prefer artwork to be supplied as print-ready PDFs. When supplying PDF files it’s important that they are set to our preferred specifications. A general overview is set out below:
- All artwork must be composite CMYK
- Any spot colours to be printed must be included within the file
- All images must be a minimum of 300dpi
- All fonts must be embedded or converted to outline
- All files must contain crop marks
- All files must have 3mm of bleed where required If supplying native files a general rule is to collect or package all associated files (fonts/graphics/images) used in your page layout as they will be needed to successfully output the file. If you are unsure of any of these settings or require a more detailed explanation please call for assistance. We accept files from many applications but please call to discuss your requirements and we can then help with your file delivery.